[asterisk-users] Fwd: Legacy TDM400

John Novack SCII_U jnovack at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 14:34:29 CST 2020

AFAIK it requires DAHDI version 2
For unknown reasons, this and many other card drivers were removed in DAHDI version 3

Suggest you compile from source, rather than any repository, selecting the last DAHDI version 2 and at least Asterisk 13, though it is EOL or nearly, it still is a good version to
work with
For learning there isn't any good reason to have the latest of anything

I have a working version of Asterisk 13 with DAHDI and a 4 port T1 card on CentOS 6, and support a buddy with a TDM 400 or 410 - no issues

YMMV

John Novack

--
Dog is my Co-Pilot