[asterisk-users] Queue don't call Interface PJSIP

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at sangoma.com
Mon Aug 17 16:57:58 CDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 6:16 PM Roberto <
roberto.medola at gasparimsantos.com.br> wrote:

> Hello.
>

> I am having a lot of problems with SIP through NAT. So, I decided to adopt
> PJSIP. However, I am not able to make the extensions ring when receiving a
> call from the queue. I'm using telnet to include the extension and on the
> asterisk console, it even shows Called PJSIP/6001, but the extension
> doesn't ring. If I call from extension to extension, it works normally.

Can you describe the actual network setup further? Is the endpoint behind
NAT or merely Asterisk? I ask because there is no NAT configuration for the
endpoint, which if it is behind one can be problematic. Failing that you'll
need to provide a SIP trace using "pjsip set logger on" to show the actual
SIP traffic flowing (and where to).

--
Joshua C. Colp
Asterisk Technical Lead