[asterisk-users] Confbridge

Sam Basan sbasan at bluebe.net
Fri Aug 7 17:34:04 CDT 2020

John,

What you see it's how it should be.

The wait for admin means that all users join the conference room but the
conference is not started and they all should hear MOH.

When the admin will join then the conference will start and all will hear
the admin (or all others if they are not muted)

Office:  +972-77-6662000                      E-mail:
<mailto:office at bluebe.net> office at bluebe.net

Fax:       +972-77-6662020                      Web:
<http://www.bluebe.net/> http://www.bluebe.net