[asterisk-users] Is it possible to use Stasis to control both legs of a Local channel created using ARI?

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Thu Aug 6 12:12:41 CDT 2020

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for responding.

Please disregard, I just figured out the using the originate approach solved my problem.

curl -v -u asterisk:asterisk -X POST "http://asterisk:asterisk@localhost:8088/ari/channels/mycallerid.1?endpoint=local/1000@mycontext&app=hello-world2&extension=1000&context=mycontext&priority=1&channelId=mycallerid.1&otherChannelId=mycallerid.2&formats=ulaw&timeout=30"

Have a good day!
Dan