[asterisk-users] Certified Asterisk 16.8-cert2 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Thu Apr 30 14:14:12 CDT 2020
The Asterisk Development Team would like to announce the release of Certified Asterisk 16.8-cert2.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Certified Asterisk 16.8-cert2 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following issues are resolved in this release:
Bugs fixed in this release:
* ASTERISK-28811 - Crash occurs when fax session switches from
T.38 to audio
(Reported by Alexey Vasilyev)
* ASTERISK-28839 - Sporadic crashes with Segmentation fault
(Reported by Joeran Vinzens)
* ASTERISK-28824 - BuildSystem: Search for Python/C API when
possibly needed only.
(Reported by Alexander Traud)
* ASTERISK-27717 - [patch] BuildSystem: In NetBSD, the Python
Programming Language is python-2.7.
(Reported by Alexander
* ASTERISK-28859 - pjsip: Increase maximum candidate count
(Reported by Joshua C. Colp)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users