[asterisk-users] Troubleshooting load issues

Telium Technical Support support at telium.io
Wed Apr 22 14:12:55 CDT 2020

I assumed the spikes were within the Asterisk process.   If the spikes last long enough use htop and iotop to see if the spikes are outside of your process.

If outside the Asterisk process then there are lots of generic troubleshooting guides.  If within the Asterisk process (and no transcoding) then turn verbose way up and watch for clues on CLI when a spike occurs.