[asterisk-users] Dialplan - using multiple AND or OR in set is it possible ?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Apr 21 08:23:11 CDT 2020

On Tuesday 21 April 2020 at 12:54:49, Administrator wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we want to use something like
>
> same = n,ExecIf($["A" = "B"]?Set(C=1) & Set(D=2) & ...)
>
> Problem is that result gives C=1) & Set(D=2) & ...
>
> Is there a possibility to use multiple AND or OR in such a way ?

No, logical operators are for comparing True and False - they can't be used to
say "do multiple things".

I'd suggest two ways of doing what you need:

a) invert the test and change the ExecIf() to a GotoIf() which skips past the
next few lines, each of which has one of your Set() statements on it.

b) leave the logic as it is but change ExecIf() to GosubIf) and put the Set()
statements into a subroutine context.

Regards,

Antony.

--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.