[asterisk-users] Can't block intrusion

D'Arcy Cain darcy at VybeNetworks.com
Thu Apr 2 12:54:44 CDT 2020

> I haven't seen the issue today.  One thing that I did was to move the
> anti spoof line further up.  I thought that anti-spoof would block
> wherever it was.  Could the location be important?

Didn't matter.  It happened again.

I did do something though.  I added a bunch of netblocks to my ENEMIES
table.  In case anyone wants to use them here they are:

45.143.220.0/24  # 1,547,018 attempts
77.247.109.0/24  # 629,717 attempts
185.53.88.0/24   # 302,581 attempts
88.80.148.0/24   # 89,271 attempts
185.36.81.0/24   # 78,886 attempts
37.49.230.0/24   # 69,700 attempts
116.202.203.0/24 # 39,838 attempts
185.4.224.0/24   # 30,I845 attempts
103.145.12.0/24  # 26,746 attempts
103.145.13.0/24  # 19,203 attempts

Note that the comments are stripped from the actual file used by pf.

The attempts are over a period of just under two weeks.  As you can see,
the worst offender was the block that included the IP that I showed in
my OP.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.