[asterisk-users] PJSIP Lockup

Nick Olsen nick at floridavirtualsolutions.com
Thu Apr 2 12:33:37 CDT 2020

Paddy, It's pretty easy to spot from the CLI.

A voicemail gets called. And the screen basically stops scrolling from
there. Eventually you'll get the "Task processors exceeded 500 queued
tasks" or something like that. And maybe channels attempting to hangup due
to lack of RTP (If you have no-rtp timers configured).

Once you find the problem mailbox, You can call it via any method and it'll
deadlock every time as soon as it tries to play the mailboxes unavail
greeting. I've never had it occur when there is no unavail greeting. Each
case deleting the problem recording from the database fixes the issue, And
subsequent recordings for the same mailbox have no issue.

*Nick Olsen*
Network Engineer
Office: 321-408-5000 x103
Mobile: 321-794-0763