[asterisk-users] Realtime PJSIP max_streams' issues

Ahmed Chohan ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:21:38 CDT 2019

Hi,

I'm currently using Asterisk 16.4.0 cert version and working on webrtc. For
configuration perspective, I'm pretty much done with it but here the real
issue I'm currently facing i.e. when setting parameters max_audio_streams &
max_video_streams to any positive greater than 0 integer value in realtime
(DB) of any endpoints. After running command "pjsip show endpoint
1001000001" it shows '0' but when setting as 'NULL' in DB, showing output
to 1 for both parameters.

Furthermore, in AOR section, the max_connection is set to 1 for each
endpoints.

Please advise, for this issue.

--
Regards,