[asterisk-users] problem with new install with asterisk 15.7.4

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Oct 7 08:31:32 CDT 2019

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019, at 10:23 AM, John Covici wrote:
> hmmm, is asterisk 16 long term support?  I thought only the od
> numbered releases were long term support.

Asterisk 13 and 16 are both LTS releases. The upcoming 17 will be a standard release. You can always consult the wiki[1] to know what a version is and how long it will be supported for.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer