[asterisk-users] problem with new install with asterisk 15.7.4

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 4 14:18:20 CDT 2019

Hi.  I am trying to install asterisk 15.7.4 from git onto a Debian 10
system and I am running into the following problem.  I need to install
meetme (I know its old), and I have dahdi installed and the configure
script answers yes to all the edahdi questions, but the app_meetme
says depends on dahdi (e).  I did not install libpri as I have no
hardware of that type.

I installed dahdi from git and have the kernel sources and it
installed without errors.

How can I fix?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do