[asterisk-users] Global number rewriting rules affecting ALL headers?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Nov 19 07:24:56 CST 2019

Hi Joshua

I had a shot at your suggestion, bug still no success.

I fear the 181 is sent before the macro is called.

I want to change the Diversion Header in the 181 message sent back to
the caller to put the number it contains in the correct e164 format
(stripping the 0 and adding +41 for Switzerland) but just any 'dialplan
set' value would do for an example :-)

Could you please make an example how to do that?

PS: CONNECTED_LINE_CALLER_SEND_MACRO is depreciated and should be
replaced by: CONNECTED_LINE_CALLER_SEND_SUB

Do I have to call my routine [sub-routine] and end with ExitSub?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden