[asterisk-users] sip.conf host!=dynamic peer specific options (e.g. directmedia=off, transport=tcp) not working!?

Thomas Roos Thomas.Roos at Industronic.de
Tue Nov 12 00:34:12 CST 2019

Hi,
when using some non dynamic  host eg. host=192.168.111.153 in sip.conf
asterisk is not considering specific peer options eg. directmedia=off,
transport=tcp
if I set host=dynamic and register the sip phone it works as expected.
Is this a bug or feature - I wanna disable the usage of directmedia for
some peers with fixed ip but wanna allow it in general. Same with
transport=tcp.

[97]
type=peer
host=192.168.111.153