[asterisk-users] Asterisk Transfers

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Mar 28 09:17:42 CDT 2019

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019, at 11:10 AM, Dan Cropp wrote:

> Is there no one who knows if there is a way to turn off the norefersub setting?
>

> Supported: norefersub
>

> This happens in the TRYing, OK, and other commands in response to the INVITE.
>

> For chan_sip, I noticed it does not send the norefersub. As a result,
> Cisco then sends NOTIFY packets with TRYing, Ringing, OK inside them.
> This basically gives the chan_sip code the ability to know if the REFER
> (Transfer) is succeeding or not.

There is no way to configure it. It would have to be removed from res_pjsip_refer's code itself. The presence of "norefersub" in Supported also isn't supposed to enable it. It's just for stating it is supported. It's supposed to be enabled by the presence of the "Refer-Sub" header in the REFER itself. I don't believe we set that on the REFER we produce, we only care if we receive a REFER with it in place.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer