[asterisk-users] DUNDI with minimal features

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at stratustalk.com
Wed Mar 27 23:04:39 CDT 2019

You could use IMAP storage for your voicemail to solve this I think.
Have both PBXes use the same storage.

I don't know if this works for you or not, but you might consider a
single PBX and just combine the two offices under one installation.  We
do this for a lot of our customers (actually we host their PBX, but all
the offices' phones connect to it).  If both offices have good
connectivity, and especially if you have a QoS enabled VPN between them,
this could work well.

Cheers,