[asterisk-users] Asterisk Transfers

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Mon Mar 25 16:02:33 CDT 2019

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the norefersub for PJSIP?
It appears this is causing problems with a test we're running with Cisco.

A wireshark trace from a system where the transfer with Cisco works versus a trace with Asterisk/Cisco shows one big difference being the supported: norefersub

The REFER Accepted response is received by Asterisk.
However, Cisco doesn't send the NOTIFY messages with 100 Trying followed by 404 Not Found.

>From what we've been able to determine, this is a direct result of
200 OK packet including
Supported: 100rel, timer, replaces, norefersub

Specifically, the norefersub.

Dan