[asterisk-users] Odd one-way audio problem (Mike Diehl)

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:45:51 CDT 2019

Hi, and thank you for your suggestion!

As it turns out, my server didn't even HAVE an rtp.conf file...  (No, I don't know
how that happened...)

So I created one with:

rtpstart=10000
rtpend=20000

and reloaded chan_sip.

I hope that is sufficient. Or do I need to restart asterisk completely?

Anyway, my user tested later that day and they are still having problems....

Any other ideas?

Mike.

--
Mike Diehl