[asterisk-users] Asterisk Usage Survey

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sun Mar 10 21:08:27 CDT 2019

Hi Matt,

I would have loved to participate to the survey, but I feel it does
apply to my situation: as an integrator, I'm installing Asterisk for
call centers, PBX, IVR... so I can not answer the first question of the
survey ;) I also have dfferent versions installed.

This is not a negative comment, I just want to express that the survey
does not seem to apply to me; and many people on the Asterisk lists may
be in a situation similar as mine.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527