[asterisk-users] internal call record

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Mar 9 09:49:19 CST 2019

On 3/9/19 9:56 AM, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
>> a) work for recording incoming / outgoing calls
>>
>> b) do not work for recording internal calls
>>
>> then we might be able to give you a clue what's wrong.
> Hello
>
> For example: My phone number is 1000, the other's number is 1001. These numbers
> are in the same PBX (asterisk). I want 1000, 1001

Gokan,

Since you've said that outside calls can be recorded, but not inside
calls; Antony requested that you show us your dialplan code for
recordings that work.  This will give us an idea of what might be going
wrong when trying to record inside calls.

It would also be helpful to see your console output when things are not
working.

Doug