[asterisk-users] 302 moved temporally callerid behavior

Kseniya Blashchuk ksyblast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 09:54:30 CDT 2019

The call is not actually picked up, there is a "Forward" button on the
phone. After pressing it the phone sends a 302 Moved Temporally to asterisk
and the call goes to another extension. I guess attended transfer is
something else. Anyway, how is it connected with transferring the real
callerid?

вт, 25 июн. 2019 г. в 17:35, Antony Stone <