[asterisk-users] 302 moved temporally callerid behavior

Kseniya Blashchuk ksyblast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:40:35 CDT 2019

Hello!
I have a Polycom phone and sometimes I need to transfer calls without
picking them up to local extensions. Polycom has a transfer button which
sends SIP 302 packet to asterisk. Another local extension, receiving the
call, sees not the original number but the local number that was
transferring the call. I would like that the original number is shown. I am
stuck at this point.
I see messages like "Not accepting call completion offers from call-forward
recipient" in the logs but I'm not sure if it's somehow related to the
problem.
Can anybody help?
Asterisk 13.1.0 Ubuntu 16