[asterisk-users] Looking Asterisk SIP Guru

John T. Bittner john at xaccel.net
Mon Jun 24 22:53:46 CDT 2019

Hello,

I am looking for a consultant that know asterisk in and out including how to troubleshoot sip and rtp.
I have a device that this acting very strange and I need to prove it’s the device code and not an issue with my setup.

Very simple setup, all local no nat… Grandstream video phone and a AIphone IX-MX7 door station.

PJSIP … doorstation to grandstream 3370 works perfectly. Early video works as well.
PJSIP … grandtream to doorstation I get a error from the doorstation I get

SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request