[asterisk-users] Find out which key ended recording?

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Jun 6 18:58:15 CDT 2019

Hello,

We have a need to record audio and allow the user to press any DTMF key to
end the recording. Currently we're using the AGI command "record file"
which does allow us to specify which DTMF keys can end the recording.

However we also need to know *which* key actually ended the recording. Note
that only allowing # or * to end the recording won't work for us.

Does anyone know how we can tell which key ended the recording? Thanks in
advance for any help.

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/