[asterisk-users] PJSIP wizard reload not reloading ?

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Wed Jul 31 13:44:46 CDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:23 PM Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf>
wrote:

> Le 25/07/2019 à 18:49, Jean-Denis Girard a écrit :
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I'm having a strange problem when using pjsip wizard and reloading
> > ("pjsip reload" on CLI): some data (specifically endpoint/pickup_group)
> > is not modified.
> Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Or nobody uses call_group /
> pickup_group on Asterisk-16?

Go ahead and open an issue for this at https://issues.asterisk.org.

We have an internal issue for something similar so I'll link them together.

> Thanks,
> --
> Jean-Denis Girard
>
> SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
> https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527
>
> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at:
> https://community.asterisk.org/
>
> New to Asterisk? Start here:
>
> asterisk-users mailing list

*George Joseph*
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Software Developer | Software Engineering
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6012
Check us out at: https://digium.com · https://sangoma.com