[asterisk-users] PJSIP wizard reload not reloading ?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Thu Jul 25 23:49:18 CDT 2019

Hi list,

I'm having a strange problem when using pjsip wizard and reloading
("pjsip reload" on CLI): some data (specifically endpoint/pickup_group)
is not modified.

For example, initially I have empty pickup group:

tiare*CLI> pjsip show endpoint xxx
 pickup_group                       :

Then, I add endpoint/pickup_group = 0,3 to pjsip_wizard.conf, and
reload: pickup_group remains empty.

Then, if I change the line in pjsip_wizard.conf to
endpoint/pickup_group = 0, 3
                          ^ note the space here!
then reload, and I get what was expected:
tiare*CLI> pjsip show endpoint xxx
pickup_group                       : 0, 3

I have seen this problem on Asterisk-16 only (up to latest 16.5.0).

The modified configuration file is included from
/etc/asterisk/pjsip_wizard.conf:
#include astportal/pjsip_wizard.conf

pjsip reload has default definition in cli_aliases.conf:
pjsip reload=module reload res_pjsip.so
res_pjsip_authenticator_digest.so res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip.so
res_pjsip_mwi.so res_pjsip_notify.so res_pjsip_outbound_publish.so
res_pjsip_publish_asterisk.so res_pjsip_outbound_registration.so

Did I miss something, or should I open an issue?

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527