[asterisk-users] svnview.digium.com down?

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Jul 24 08:17:18 CDT 2019

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019, at 10:09 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> I'm currently reviewing the Digium wiki on migrating from chan_sip to
> res_pjip and I'm trying to access the script that is provided to help
> with conversion.
>
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Migrating+from+chan_sip+to+res_pjsip
>
> It would appear that said server hosting the script is no responding or
> the link is no longer valid.

In addition to what Malcolm stated, it can also be viewed on the Github mirror[1] but the complete contents of the directory are needed - not just the single .py

[1] https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/tree/master/contrib/scripts/sip_to_pjsip

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer