[asterisk-users] ARI libraries?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Jul 20 20:07:00 CDT 2019

Le 20/07/2019 à 12:21, Tony Mountifield a écrit :
> What is the bug with channel variables? Do you have a fix for it?

Channels variables caused an error, my fix is in aioswagger11/client.py
(line 80) :
                elif param['paramType'] == 'body':
<                    if not data:
<                        data = {}
<                    data[pname] = value
>                    if isinstance(value, dict):
>                        if data:
>                            data.update(value)
>                        else:
>                            data = value
>                    else:
>                        raise TypeError("Parameters of type 'body'
require dict input")

I know, I should fork and make a pull request...

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527