[asterisk-users] Two sip extensions

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Jul 19 10:13:42 CDT 2019

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019, at 11:58 AM, Jerry Geis wrote:

> ; 4450
> [general](+)
>  	register			= 4450 at 10.20.1.1
> <http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users>/4450
> [4450]
>
> Thanks Steve,
>
> I was not aware of the (+) format... basically "add" to the general section.
>
> How far back does that go? T o 1.4.X ?
> Is there a documentation piece on that ?

There's a section on the wiki[1] which talks about the various aspects of the configuration parser and how to do things in the configuration files. Templates are also very handy[2].

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Configuration+Files
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Using+Templates

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer