[asterisk-users] Adding Subscribe Handlers in PJSIP

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:12:07 CST 2019

Hi all,

Is there a way with Polycom phones or alternatives, to configure a specific
SIP server for such as-feature-event or call-info events ?
If positive, maybe a third party SIP server (Kamailio, ...) supporting
those events would allow such implementation.

Looking at Yealink phone Admin guide, it seems possible to set a Yealink
phone to handle such event Notify/Subscribe communicating with a dedicated
SIP server.
It seems rather "expensive" though.

Thoughts ?

Best regards