[asterisk-users] Custom langagues

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue Jan 1 18:28:48 CST 2019

Hi,

I am working on writing my own custom language (Yiddish) which resembles
de. I found de to be mainly in main/say.c. I am a novice when it comes to
c. Would changing:
} else if (!strncasecmp(lang, "de", 2)) {
to:
} else if (!strncasecmp(lang, "de", 2) ||!strncasecmp(lang, "yiddish", 2)) {
do the trick or am I better of adding where ever I see:
       } else if (!strncasecmp(lang, "de", 2)) { /* German syntax */
                return ast_say_date_de(chan, t, ints, lang);

to add:
       } else if (!strncasecmp(lang, "yiddish", 2)) { /* Yiddish syntax
(like German) */
                return ast_say_date_de(chan, t, ints, lang);

TIA.

Dovid