[asterisk-users] Reliable information on which SIP party is transferring call

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Sun Feb 24 20:12:22 CST 2019

Hello,

Can anyone advise whether there's some method to reliably determine which
SIP device is the party performing a transfer (REFER or using
features.conf), and to whom they're transferring?

We've been analysing the AMI AttendedTransfer events and of course an
extension isn't necessarily a SIP device, and while we can usually figure
one from the other for one transfer, for two or more transfers it appears
to be a mess of information.

Is there some secret to figuring out a clean set of rules? Ideally for our
purpose the events would closely resemble those in the SIP packets
themselves. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics Limited
http://voisonics.com/