[asterisk-users] branching in extensions.conf?
Brian J. Murrell
brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Feb 20 14:02:16 CST 2019
On Wed, 2019-02-20 at 12:38 -0700, John Kiniston wrote:
> I don't see any other messages in this thread other than your initial
> and my response, perhaps the listserv hasn't relayed it to me yet.
I started a new thread:
since it was a separate question and only tangentially related to this
> I switch between ExecIf/GotoIf/GosubIf and the IF function as needed
> in my
> dialplan design, if It's just a one liner I'll usually use either the
> function or the ExecIf,
Yeah, ExecIf was the suggested workaround in the companion thread
> I've not run into any problem with colons in my IF statements but I
> think that's something I've had to work with/around before.
Likely that's just it. I've only just run into it for the first time
now after many years of Asterisk.
> Shoot, I must have erased the colon when I was trying to fix the
NP. I understood your proposal.
> It seems like these days everyone wants to use ARI, You could always
> the call into Stasis and handle your logic in a language of your
> choice but
> that's a whole different discussion.
Yeah. extensions.conf is starting to feel long-in-the-tooth these
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the asterisk-users