[asterisk-users] Set qualify = yes on trunk can't do outgoing call

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:26:40 CST 2019

Hi

When you set qualify to yes, the asterisk "test" the sip trunk with OPTIONS
messages, if no receive responses from this messages, it consider the trunk
offline. Possibly your sip provider dont accept (and dont reply) sip
options requests.

Rafael S. Saraiva
Porto Alegre - RS | Mobile: (51) 981-747-956
<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>