[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dahdi Issue

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Mon Feb 11 08:51:53 CST 2019

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 3:55 PM Alexander Perkins <
alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All.  I am trying to install dahdi, but I get the error below.  I have
> installed kernal devel from yum and also rebooted.  I've googled, but
> cannot seem to find an answer.  Any help would be appreciated.

Dahdi 3.0.0 requires a 4.0 linux kernel.  If you're building with CentOS
you'll need to use an earlier version of Dahdi.

> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> --
>
> Check out the new Asterisk community forum at:
> https://community.asterisk.org/
>
> New to Asterisk? Start here:
>
> asterisk-users mailing list

*George Joseph*
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Software Developer | Software Engineering
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6012
Check us out at: https://digium.com · https://sangoma.com