[asterisk-users] Freepbx / Asterisk PJsip multipe devices

Adam Goldberg adam at agp-llc.com
Wed Feb 6 09:00:02 CST 2019

I think the question was "how do I do this with FreePBX", and a dialplan suggestion is likely difficult to do that way.

I use groups: each phone has a different extension number (e.g., 601, 602, etc), and I created a dial group (600) which contains the phones' extensions.  Then, a caller merely needs to dial 600 and it'll ring at several places.  I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out how to dial from extension 601 but supply callerid = 600.