[asterisk-users] Asterisk on dynamich IP

Fri Feb 1 02:59:50 CST 2019

Hello,

my Asterisk is installed on my router. From my ISP I only get an dynamic IP.

In sip.conf I have try:

externhost=host1.mydns.unix-solution.de
externrefresh=300

but after reconnect I cant call from "outside".

asterisk*CLI> sip show registry
Host                                    dnsmgr Username       Refresh
State                Reg.Time
sip.personal-voip.de:5060               N      xxxx            1785
Registered           Fri, 01 Feb 2019 09:32:28
sip.alice-voip.de:5060                  N      xxxx      1785 Registered
          Fri, 01 Feb 2019 09:32:28
2 SIP registrations.
asterisk*CLI>

I have also try to restart asterisk after reconnect,
Manual it works but not via cron.

Are there any other ways to reconnect on IP change.

Best regards