[asterisk-users] USB dahdi fxo ?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 09:50:40 CST 2019

On 12/13/19 9:28 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I'm moving asterisk to a laptop, so can't use the dahdi board. Is
>> there any supported USB dahdi device ? I see the Sangoma USBfxo
>> device, but the dahdi driver no longer supports it. Anything else ?
>
> There is also the ObiHai OBi202 with an OBiLine, which provides an FXO
> port remoted over SIP.  (I am not sure if this is discontinued.)

"FXO port remoted over SIP"?

I have an analog phone system. I can use the obi202 to connect the
system to asterisk ? That is, the 202 will connect a outgoing call from
one of its phone ports to asterisk, and connect an incoming call from
asterisk to that same phone port ?

BTW, the 202 is one sale today at Amazon !

sean