[asterisk-users] Asterisk manager : core show hints

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Aug 22 04:57:02 CDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019, at 5:33 AM, Jonas Kellens wrote:
> Hello
>
> I see on the CLI :
>
> tst*CLI> core show hints
>  -= Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =-
>  50 at blf : SIP/testacc7 State:Idle Watchers 3
>  6001 at blf : Custom:q-6001 State:Idle Watchers 1
>  5 at blf : SIP/testacc6 State:Unavailable Watchers 1
>

> Is there a way to get this info through the manager API ?

There is an ExtensionStateList action[1]. You can also get individual extension state, or device state, or you could use the AMI action which allows you to execute a CLI command. I'd suggest looking through the manager action documentation to find the action that does precisely what you want if ExtensionStateList isn't it.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+17+ManagerAction_ExtensionStateList

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer