[asterisk-users] PJSIP reInvite

Jöran Vinzens vinzens at sipgate.de
Fri Aug 16 00:53:41 CDT 2019

Hi all,

So the scenario is:

A -> Asterisk -> B

after B send back 200 OK Asterisk is answering the call to A. Directly
after the Answer Asterisk generates a ReInvite to A and the only difference
between the 200 OK sdp and the reInvite sdp are the offered codecs which
are forwarded from B to A. Here i do not understand why this could not be
done in the 200OK to A?

As far as i understood you Josh, there is no way to prohibit this kind of
reInvite? It is not about route Optimization just for some more options for
the A Party.

BR
Jöran

Jöran Vinzens - vinzens at sipgate.de

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk