[asterisk-users] Anyone ever experienced a crash where Asterisk debug output a line with all nulls

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Wed Aug 14 14:22:34 CDT 2019

I have been told they went to an earlier snapshot of the VM and are running on that one now so we no longer have access to the VM from the state it was in.

The startup on their old snapshot VM is taking about 2 seconds for asterisk to load the configuration files.

Someone finally admitted to me the VM that crashed was missing over 200 package updates.  At this point, that's what we are chalking it up to.

Have a great day!

Dan