[asterisk-users] Fw: where to set fax header field ( unknown field) in app_fax
minge_wang at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 17:22:24 CDT 2019
I used asterisk 13's app_fax to send and recv fax.
On the received fax/pdf, I got a fax with header like this:
26-Ju-2019 | 06:03| my-test | unknown | p.1
The my-test is set by LOCALHEADERINFO before I call send_fax.
What I am not clear is where does **unknown** come from?
The doc at:Asterisk 13 Application_SendFAX_app_fax - Asterisk Project - Asterisk Project Wiki
This application sets the following channel variables:
- LOCALSTATIONID - To identify itself to the remote end
- LOCALHEADERINFO - To generate a header line on each page
- FAXERROR - Cause of failure
- REMOTESTATIONID - The CSID of the remote side
- FAXPAGES - Number of pages sent
- FAXBITRATE - Transmission rate
- FAXRESOLUTION - Resolution of sent fax
I tried set LOCALSTATIONID, REMOTESTATIONID on before send_fax , but I still got unknown in the header.
So my question is where/how to replace the "unknown"?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users