[asterisk-users] Incoming SIP call, outgoing SIP registration. PJSIP.

Pavel biohumanoid.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:41:56 CDT 2019

Hi,

Got problems with incoming SIP calls.

Scenario:

Server1: 3cx or any other server

Server2: Asterisk 16.2.1 . PJPROJECT 2.8

Server2 registers on Server1 with SIP ID 1121.

Registration is OK.

Server2 outgoing calls are OK.

INVITE, unauthorized, INVITE with password, OK, RINGING,...

Troubles with incoming calls / incoming INVITE's .

I can not identify endpoint by IP, I have multiple registrations on the
same Server1.

As far as I understood, res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_user match
endpoint by "From" header, so it will not match also.

match_headers also seems useless (not able to match "INVITE" string,
just headers like "TO:").

Is there any way to match incoming INVITE calls ? (also OPTIONS, NOTIFY,
... packets)

It should be a typical scenario, but it does not work...

Is there any way to make it working ?