[asterisk-users] PJSIP Delay in Dialing

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Apr 5 07:07:40 CDT 2019

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019, at 8:58 AM, Mark Farmer wrote:
> Thanks for helping with this. Please find requested logs here:
>
> https://pastebin.com/raw/rY1BSUDb
>
> I have an entry in /etc/hosts that defines both the hostname and the FQDN.

I don't see any DNS problems, but are you using ICE? If not I'd suggest setting "icesupport" to "no" in rtp.conf and seeing if that helps. It seems to be trying to get ICE candidates which is taking a period of time on your system. It could be an unresponsive STUN server, or interfaces which go nowhere blocked waiting for timeout.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer