[asterisk-users] PJSIP Delay in Dialing

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Apr 5 06:42:51 CDT 2019

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019, at 8:07 AM, Mark Farmer wrote:
> Hi. Sadly I'm still struggling with this. I've captured the debug output.
> I also upgraded to 16.3.0 this morning.
>
> https://pastebin.com/raw/HxbX0uXt

This doesn't really give enough context to be able to really say anything. The SIP traffic, "pjsip set logger on", and normal verbose information mixed in would provide more.

As well, does /etc/hosts contain an entry for the system itself using its own hostname?

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer