[asterisk-users] PJSIP Delay in Dialing

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Apr 4 09:29:44 CDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, at 11:27 AM, Mark Farmer wrote:
> Thanks, I did enable debugging but didn't see any attempts to resolve
> hostnames. I will give it another look.
>
> I did have an empty resolver_unbound.conf (not even a general context)
> - would that likely cause issues? I would expect the defaults to kick
> in but I have now added:
>
> [general]
> hosts=system
>
> I will retest/debug when ASAP.

The default would have indeed kicked in, and it would have ignored /etc/hosts and tried to do resolution using the normal resolution process. I'd suggest providing console output somewhere so we can see precisely what is going on.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer