[asterisk-users] AGI timeout option

Eric Wieling ewieling at nyigc.com
Fri Sep 14 12:55:10 CDT 2018

I don't know AGIspeedy, but I have some PHP scripts where I set a
connect timeout using streams.

Example using https, but should be easily adaptable to non-s http.:

$pbxsh_bin = @file_get_contents("https://blah.blah.blah", FALSE,
@stream_context_create(array('https' => array('timeout' => 5,
"verify_peer"=>false, "verify_peer_name"=>false))));

--
http://help.nyigc.net/