[asterisk-users] AMI not listening on secondary IP address?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Oct 23 06:00:37 CDT 2018

On Tuesday 23 October 2018 at 12:51:56, Doug Lytle wrote:

> Antony,
>
> Do you have any deny/permit section in the manager.conf that would need to
> be adjusted?

No, and since I posted this, I've found the problem.

netstat -lptn shows me that Asterisk is listening on port 5038

What it doesn't tell me is that I have ipvs (ldirectord) listening on port
5038 and forwarding connections on to back-end servers.

If I change Asterisk's manager.conf to listen on port 5039, I can connect to
every address I expect to.

Sorry for the unnecessary question about a rather complex setup...

Regards,

Antony.

--
A user interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it means it doesn't work.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.