[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to

Ivan Demkovitch idemkovitch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:59:01 CDT 2018

Sorry guys! Here is what Callcentric tech support provided. They asked me to add 2 settings to SIP.conf:sendrpid=pai
trustrpid=no
And modify incoming context like so:
[from-pstn-toheader-inreplyto]
exten => s,1,Noop(Trying to add ${SIPCALLID} to the In-Reply-To Header)
exten => s,2,SIPAddHeader(In-Reply-To: ${SIPCALLID})
exten => s,3,Goto(automated_attendant,s,1)

Basically it's all about adding header they support on their end. I do not know if they had to make any config changes on their side or not but seems like it's a supported and legit feature.Now I need to figure out how to figure out when it's a call from office :)))
Thank you,Ivan

Message: 2