[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Oct 16 12:42:29 CDT 2018

On Tuesday 16 October 2018 at 19:04:42, Ivan Demkovitch wrote:

> Thanks all,
> I did contact Callcentric about it and their tech support helped meget
> those headers established. They even helped to troubleshoot Asterisk
> dialplan. A the end all works as it should.

For the benefit of others who may run into the same sort of problem:

1. What did Call Centric's tech support people do?

2. What did they advise you to change?

3. What did you end up with as a working dialplan (at least, the part that
dials out to Call Centric)?

Other carriers may well work the same way as Call Centric, so this information
could be helpful to other people on similar connections.

Regards,

Antony.

--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.